Need help marketing your hemp products?
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players: the merchant (also known as ‘retailer’ or ‘brand’), the network (that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments), the publisher (also known as ‘the affiliate’), and the customer.
How does it work?
Hemp affiliate marketing couldn’t be simpler! We’ve streamlined our entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate tracking methods.
- The process is as follows:
- You setup your campaign in our affiliate network program.
- Visitor clicks on an banner or link from one our Publisher’s websites.
- The visitor’s IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses Advertiser’s website, and may decide to order your products.
- If the visitor orders, the order will be registered as a sale for the Advertiser.
- We will review and approve the sale.
- The Publisher is then rewarded with a sales commission.
That’s it! Our publishers will send you customers, you only pay commissions on sales completed. Ready to join?
Signing up and getting your account configured couldn’t be easier. You can be referring business our way in as little as five minutes.