Enhanced Cannabidiol (CBD Isolate) for Bioavailability and Water Solubility
Pro-CBD, manufactured by Tresco Labs in Germany, uses a patent-pending Mitsonium Cannabinoid Formulation which produces the most bioavailable cannabinoids on the planet. Mitsonium Cannabinoids are metabolically accessible cannabinoid esters and salts of those esters.
- Water Solubility, not water-suspended, without the use of nano-technology, cavitation technology, ultrasonic technology, spray-drying technology, encapsulation, emulsifiers or stabilizers.
- Product Stability for use in a wide range of product pH formulations, product packaging and shelf-life. No longer worry about cannabidiol (CBD) degradation or conversions to THC during your product life-cycle.
Pro-CBD Isolate (Acidic pH Product Formulations)
- Cannabinoid Content: 47% CBD and 0.0% Total THC
- Form: Pale Yellow Translucent Resin
- Clear Solubility in Water: 350 g/l Max
- PH Formulation Range: 7.5 and Below
- Appearance: Slight-Yellowish Tint in Concentration that Dissolves Clear and Colorless in Water
Pro-CBD Isolate (Basic pH Product Formulations)
- Cannabinoid Content: 62% CBD and 0.0% Total THC
- Form: Off-White Amorphous Powder
- Clear Solubility in Water: 200 g/l Max
- PH Formulation Range: 7 and Above
- Appearance: Off-White in Concentration that Dissolves Clear and Colorless in Water